Game Thread: Ole Miss at Florida

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Well, this has just been a fun day all around. First, Manchester City beat Newcastle 6-1 with Sergio Aguero scoring 5 goals in a 20 minute span. Second, the Tide took Georgia to the woodshed with a surprisingly easy win. Like last week, what a game for Minka Fitzpatrick and well done Marlon Humphrey. Great win!! And now Ole Sis has lost to an impressive Florida team - well done Coach!! Only regret is how the heck we lost to Ole Sis! Stupid turnovers!! We should have won that game. Certainly thought Jake took a huge step forward this afternoon and he is wearing the mantle of Alabama QB well.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Hmmmmm...now I'm not sure. Just hope they lose from here on out!

Yes and under the scenario in question, they would have 2 losses. H/H doesn't matter if you have more losses than the other team.

Hmmmmm...now I'm not sure. Just hope they lose from here on out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
After the game, did anyone see Grier run up and bear hug McElwain? It was a pretty awesome moment. I haven't found it online. But that wasn't a "good game" hug. That was a "Thanks Coach" hug! Pretty cool moment.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.