The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly GA style

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
The Good: Coker going through his progressions (thank you OL) and making some great passes downfield, Henry making up for that early fumble, our DBs playing fantastic cover defense, DL continuing to bat passes down, Griffith looks to have his confidence back (perfect since the first two awful games)

The Bad: Fumbles, giving up the long TD run to Chubb (take away that one play and he only has 63 yards on 19 carries), penalties...penalties...penalties

The Ugly: Weather, UGA fans, UGA's QB Rating for the game (2.0 and 0.0 for their two QBs)

*The Best: Wearing my houndstooth pants today at work (at Georgia Power in downtown Atlanta...and my boss is a UGA grad and HUGE fan)
Let em have it. I lived there for 15 years and they're SEC champions at running their mouths!

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
The Good - Coker, Henry, the OL, the entire D, Ridley and the SPECIAL TEAMS!!!

The Bad - Verne, the weather and the officials who refused to call uga for holding at any point int he game

The Ugly - Mark Richt's team showing poor sportsmanship throughout the game from before the KO until the very end.....but Richt is such a good man....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.