The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly GA style

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- Derrick Henry, Jacob Coker, and Calvin Ridley have found their grove. Our defense looked solid all day (except one play). Loved seeing us get all of the turnovers.

The Bad- fumble, not ready when GA snaps the ball (why are we looking at the sideline) and Chubb runs one for 81 yards.

The Ugly- GA's game plan or lack thereof

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The Good: Huge blow-out win. Allie Laforce. We finally completed a bomb.
The Bad: Chubbs long run. UGA got 10 points
The ugly: the rain. our 3rd down efficiency

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The good- a complete team win

The bad- the eeyores all week, I'm not talking about those who critically thought Georgia was going to win I'm talking about those over the top doom and gloomers, and I guess I can put penalties in this category as well

The ugly- a garbage Chubb Td, but it's only ugly because he ties their record on a game that we shut him down

Great win

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Good: Best performance yet from OL keys individual big games from Coker and Henry.
Bad: No-calls on several personal fouls
Ugly: Third down woes continue
Contra-ugly: Allie LaForce. :wink:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
THE GOOD... Jake Coker, SPECIAL TEAMS, our Defense, our Receivers, we had a great game plan.
THE BAD... Georgia game plan, but Mark Richt is a good man.
THE UGLY... The weather. (Worked to our advantage)

RTR

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
The Good: Coker steps up and plays to his ability, offensive line play, running game, Coach Saban in a cap.

The Bad: Pre-game festivities (run out)

The Ugly: UGA's record when Coach Saban comes to town.

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
everything went better than expected from my viewpoint......

the good- the D was awesome, Coker played well
the bad- the long run, Stewart's play (drops mostly)
the ugly- the field and the score :)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
The Good: Pretty much everything worked out, in our favor. Except, maybe, the OSU winning.

The Bad: The narrative that ESPN will undoubtedly have to push, all week- "Well, Georgia isn't really all that good." (Translation: don't watch them!)

The Ugly: Texas stRangers, needing only 3 outs, to win the pennant, coughed up 5 runs and lose the game. Gives life to the Astros and the Angels of Some Place in California.

And then there is Bevo U................

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Good: Our defense, Ridley, the Ragland decleater, Coker hitting a deep ball, Fitzpatrick, and... Bo living up to his hype from this week on physical appearance alone.

Bad: The lapse that was Chubb's long run, some significant percentage of the interior line's efforts, a much much higher percentage of what every UGA unit on both sides did.

Ugly: The rain, the botched snap fumble that travelled about as far as a modern day Peyton Manning pass, the same ol' UGA antics.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
TG: Makes future opponents respect the deep ball.
TB: Letting Chubb break one.
TU: Being harassed by out-of-control UGA players, pregame, while their coach stands by, arms crossed with a smirk on his face. But he's a good man...

beachbum94

Scout Team
Feb 27, 2012
Joplin, MO
Good: Touchdowns on Offense, Defense & Special Teams

Bad: Third Down Conversion %

Ugly: Danny Kanell's claim of "But I picked Bama earlier in the week"

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
TG: Makes future opponents respect the deep ball.
TB: Letting Chubb break one.
TU: Being harassed by out-of-control UGA players, pregame, while their coach stands by, arms crossed with a smirk on his face. But he's a good man...
A very good man.

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
The Good: Pretty much everything worked out, in our favor. Except, maybe, the OSU winning.

The Bad: The narrative that ESPN will undoubtedly have to push, all week- "Well, Georgia isn't really all that good." (Translation: don't watch them!)

The Ugly: Texas stRangers, needing only 3 outs, to win the pennant, coughed up 5 runs and lose the game. Gives life to the Astros and the Angels of Some Place in California.

And then there is Bevo U................
People still watch baseball?

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Good: Rookies!! Minkah Fitzpatrick was awesome. Ridley, Harrison, Payne, Harris, etc... continue to prove their pre-collegiate hype. Interceptions were a welcomed sight. Loved Griffith's kicks. To my knowledge, we remain healthy.
Bad: I can't single anyone out in a game that feels this good, so I'll say the rain.
Ugly: Seeing far inferior teams ranked ahead of Bama right now. We put ourselves in this hole, but we are about to climb!

RTR!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.