Ok- let's actually put together a legitimate Top 5......

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
1. TCU
2. LSU
3. Utah
4. Baylor
5. Florida / Clemson

Edit: added Clemson as a tie with UF

Last edited:

beachbum94

Scout Team
Feb 27, 2012
Joplin, MO
1. Baylor
2. Michigan St
3. Utah
4. LSU
5. TCU
6. Ohio St
7. Bama

But there's plenty of ball to be played. Looking forward to Bama taking care of business an getting into that Top 4

jef0071

Suspended
Dec 19, 2005
Hewitt, Texas, United States
not tcu, just the idiots that keep hyping them. baylor beat tcu last year (head to head), yet every idiot that a voice wanted to put tcu in over baylor, i had an issue with that...and this year tcu has been very unimpressive, and again everyone wants to reward them...why? if ALABAMA were baylor last year, every BAMA fan would be ....ed about the national perception, and im sure they'd want coach saban to say something (like briles did). patterson is a dog, and is very sneaky in his attacks. yeah, i hate tcu!!!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Based on numerous factors including current record, SOS, talent level, overall impression of performance to date, etc, here's my top 5:

1. LSU
2. OSU
3. Clemson
4. Alabama
5. aTm

Next 5

6. FSU
7. Oklahoma
8. Utah
9. Michigan State
10. Baylor

I don't think these teams will end the year this way. Again, based on overall impressions, records, etc. I expect a lot of changes before the season is over.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
My playoff guess, based on my opinion of how good their team is, not what their current W/L records are, and in no particular order:

Winner of Alabama / aTm game
Winner of Ohio State / Michigan State game
Winner of TCU/Baylor game (think both will beat the Sooners)
Winner of the Clemson / FSU game

Teams with a chance to really wreck things for the above teams: Florida, LSU, Oklahoma

Last edited:

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Depends on your criteria... do you rank based on resume thus far? If so, too early to tell. Do you do it based on future likelihoods? Still, too early to tell. Just enjoying the win and trying to avoid the bipolar tendencies all of fans have after a game: we win big, we're too high on Bama; we don't win big or lose, we get too low on Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.