Did CMR address the pre-game behavior of his team in his press conference?

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
"I didn't think much of it really."

And therein lies the problem with Georgia. Compare that to Saban's response. CNS thought A LOT of it and wasn't about to let it be a distraction for our guys.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
He also made reference to his days coaching FSU and the pregame 'activities' with Florida, which was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this happening yesterday with Bama.

It's a cultural thing.....UGA....FSU......not much difference there in thuggery behaviour.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
He also made reference to his days coaching FSU and the pregame 'activities' with Florida, which was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this happening yesterday with Bama.

It's a cultural thing.....UGA....FSU......not much difference there in thuggery behaviour.
It's almost like he wants to be their friend rather than a strong disciplinarian. Our guys didn't start it and CNS still got hot. By the way, congrats on the big win Bazza!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It's almost like he wants to be their friend rather than a strong disciplinarian. Our guys didn't start it and CNS still got hot. By the way, congrats on the big win Bazza!
Thank you, Gtown....it was a very nice weekend for Bama and Florida!

I'm proud of how the Bama players maintained their cool when the Georgia players tried to rile them up....that is a strong reflection of Coach Saban's "business trip" culture!

kevak

Oct 2, 2004
CMR :wink: "I didn't think much of it, it was mild in my opinion."

Juxtaposed with CJMac :mad: for the Taylor (Throat Slash)

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Alabama was the big elephant in the room during the whole press conference . I hope Ricks gets an extension.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Have you seen CMR facial expressions throughout the game? Anytime things goes wrong, he has that discontent look and I didn't see him going off on the players or coaches.. nothing of such. Just stare and making stoic face... Richt has gotta learn that its okay to go off on the players sometime... lit a fire under his players... but, he never does. They are always one game away from being the best.. and *shrug* I think he's too content right now. I wouldn't be suprised if Richt was being let go this year or next year... but unlikely.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.