Week Six Game Week Thread (Interviews, Press Conferences, Practice Reports)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I give him two to three weeks.. but I don't think he'll see time this year... unless he's lot better than Sims...
He never redshirted, so if we could hold him completely out this year he could take a RS year and still have two more to play. Assuming that is, we have enough depth to keep a decent rotation and no more injuries.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban was on McElroy's SiriusXM's radio show this morning:

Saban on the game vs. Georgia: "I told the players before the game, ordinary people can't go out there and do what we need to do today."
Saban: "Our quarterbacks and receivers are evolving, maybe as they evolve we can do more things that we did a year ago."
Saban: "It's much more difficult to sustain success than it is to create it the first time."

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
This year's team is growing and getting better each week. This bodes well for us down the stretch run to come, I believe.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.