Trouble on Rocky Top

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I suspect UGA will grind UT into the dirt this Saturday. They still have a lot to play for and they're going to walk into Neyland ticked off...
yeah, i have seen them go both ways when they get mad. i have no idea what tennessee's d is like, but the qbs for georgia are not good at all. im guessing georgia will win narrowly (i hope not) but will struggle doing it.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
yeah, i have seen them go both ways when they get mad. i have no idea what tennessee's d is like, but the qbs for georgia are not good at all. im guessing georgia will win narrowly (i hope not) but will struggle doing it.
I don't think UT's run D will have an answer for the UGA running game, personally.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
2 rushes for 13 yards & 1 catch for 8 yards.......
One buddy said he had more failed drug tests than catches this year, I don't know about that. What is not in the realm of rumor is that he was not very happy with his role and was talking to everyone who would listen about it. That includes making statements indicating that he was not going to run certain routes anymore to keep from getting another concussion.

Wow two big rivals loose what we thought at the beginning of the year to be legit weapons in the same week.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Tennessee really doesn't need an opponent in a "circle the wagons" game but I think that is exactly what they're getting in Georgia.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Tennessee WR Alton "Pig" Howard Dismissed from team

Don't know how much this is going to hurt the Vols but it can't help any.

Last edited:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: Tennessee WR Alton "Pig" Howard Dismissed from team

How long will it take for Pig to show up at Auburn and Duke at UT?

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Re: Tennessee WR Alton "Pig" Howard Dismissed from team

Looks like they are trying to one up Aubarn!
Coaches are trying to distract the fans from concentrating on the team's record by providing excuses and I am fixing the mess that I hope you don't think I had anything to do with starting.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.