Pick the score: Arkansas vs. Alabama

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
31-0. I don't see them being able to move the ball on us at all. I don't think there is anyway they get more than two scores unless we turn the ball over. Also, don't think the defense will give up another big play

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We had our worse offensive performance of the year last year with 227 yds and 4 turnovers. I see a much better offensive performance to prove last year was a fluke and a good defensive effort. Bama 38-10.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I don't know any stats, but Bama doesn't seem to do that great at home after a big road win - and out of its last six regular season losses, more than a few have been at home.
Bulimic is in trouble; this should have been a better year than last year but it's not looking like that's going to happen. He hates the Barn, but he wants nothing more than to beat Bama.
Bama 20
Hogs 17

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
They only managed 13 last year - although the fumble did kept 7 off the board. I don't see them managing more than 1 TD and a couple of FG again this year.

41-13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.