Pick the score: Arkansas vs. Alabama

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
I think that your offense will struggle a little bit against the D-Line of Arkansas, which will hold down your scoring. I really think that there is a chance that Arkansas won't score at all.

Alabama 27 - Arkansas 6
I'm thinking along the same lines. Arkansas manages a drive or two at most, totals less than 320 yards of total offense, and we play keep away.

24-3 Bama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT3413

All-American
Sep 14, 2004
Atlanta, GA
I give them more credit. We prep for a running attack and they throw the short ball. We win but it's never quite comfortable.

Bama 24
Hogs 20

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Hopefully my 4 year old will let me watch the game.
Bama 38
Hogs. 12
My 4 year old might win the tv battle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
There will be something of a hangover. There almost always is. We won't look quite as sharp as we did against UGA. But, we win somewhere in the neighborhood of 31-14. We are capable of another 52-0 pasting though if we come out focused and forgetting about last week.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Crimson Tide: 20
Hogs: 13

This hog team is not great but better than we think they are. TTU only scored 35 on them and have scored in the 50's and 60's in all their other games. Unless Coker finds the McCarron button and starts lighting up the field look for a low scoring game on both sides. This will be a traditional SEC grudge match.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Crimson Tide: 20
Hogs: 13

This hog team is not great but better than we think they are. TTU only scored 35 on them and have scored in the 50's and 60's in all their other games. Unless Coker finds the McCarron button and starts lighting up the field look for a low scoring game on both sides. This will be a traditional SEC grudge match.
From looking at the stats of that game, TTU only scored 35 because Arkansas played keep away by running the ball so much. Arky won the TOP battle 37 to 23. If that happens against Alabama, Bama's in trouble.

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
we all know the strength of arks. I also know that their qb has not been capable of taking this team and winning when needed. bama will be ready to play, and it will be methodical. win and stay healthy to get ready for A&M. bama 31 arks 13.

bobstod

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Magnolia Springs, AL. USA
I think we are on the verge of being finely tuned. Coker takes it up another notch, we dominate the LOS, and score 45 before getting some PT for the backups. They might score 10. I'll say 45-10 Bama.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
From looking at the stats of that game, TTU only scored 35 because Arkansas played keep away by running the ball so much. Arky won the TOP battle 37 to 23. If that happens against Alabama, Bama's in trouble.
They did that against A & M also. However, they should have kept the ball a little longer so that A & M wouldn't have just enough time to come back. I'm not sure what happened in that Toledo game but think they had over 500 total yards.

I think they are a better team than MOST people think.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
You make a great point RTR91 but it also helps make my point. Everyone is banking on our awesome DL (and they are awesome) just completely winning the battle in the trenches. I think it will be an epic battle for lines between these two units (if you like watching this aspect of football). The question is will be how long will their OL last before we just wear them down. If its by half time, then we take control and finishing without much fuss. If they last to the fourth quarter then look for a tough game. I think we win no matter what unless they get freak gimme's like in the OL Miss game. I just don't think our offense is clicking good enough yet to get these scores that many people are posting. Hope I'm wrong.

You make a great point RTR91 but it also helps make my point. Everyone is banking on our awesome DL (and they are awesome) just completely winning the battle in the trenches. I think it will be an epic battle for lines between these two units (if you like watching this aspect of football). The question is will be how long will their OL last before we just wear them down. If its by half time, then we take control and finishing without much fuss. If they last to the fourth quarter then look for a tough game. I think we win no matter what unless they get freak gimme's like in the OL Miss game. I just don't think our offense is clicking good enough yet to get these scores that many people are posting. Hope I'm wrong.
Yet we have scored 30+ in every game this season. A couple of them could have been a lot worse that we beat them if we didn't let off the gas, namely Georgia. Arky is a team that is STILL up and coming, but they are worse than last year's team on both sides of the ball. I believe we flex our muscles again this weekend at home.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.