Alabama vs. Georgia - Eli Gold radio call

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
If you give it a little while it will finish processing and be in HD. Here it is though. I really enjoyed hearing Eli call this one.

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Anything for the greatest fans in CFB :D

I really enjoy doing it. I see things I didn't see in the original broadcast while editing.

BoSox Tider

Scout Team
Jul 1, 2011
THANK YOU!!! I'm working in Europe and couldn't pick up a video stream. I listened to Eli call the game and have been hoping I could find an online replay.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Thanks! I really enjoy listening to Eli and watching the game at the same time.
Wish there was some way to do that when the game is actually played. I`d never watch a game any other way. I suppose, though, that would mean that there would have to be an Alabama network (?).

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Wish there was some way to do that when the game is actually played. I`d never watch a game any other way. I suppose, though, that would mean that there would have to be an Alabama network (?).
You can do it, but it is nearly impossible to get the TV and radio broadcast as sync'ed up as this.

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Well YouTube took the video down. I've never had a problem with my other videos. We'll see what I can do. I'm usually able to accept the copyright claim and the owner make their revenue from the video. I'm clearly not profiting from these. Oh well. We'll see what this means for subsequent postings.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tidegrandpa

All-American
You can do it, but it is nearly impossible to get the TV and radio broadcast as sync'ed up as this.
I was told on this board how and it works. Out here in Texas, can't get Ely on broadcast radio, dvr game, get game at Roll Tide.com/audio,video link, pause tv at kickoff,( I let the thump of kickoff be my que) let internet radio catch up, usually 1 play or about 5-6 second, have done it every game this year.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Well YouTube took the video down. I've never had a problem with my other videos. We'll see what I can do. I'm usually able to accept the copyright claim and the owner make their revenue from the video. I'm clearly not profiting from these. Oh well. We'll see what this means for subsequent postings.

This explains why I couldn't find it my watch history anymore. I bet a crying UGA fan reported the video.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

That is strange, I am glad that I watched it before. Have you tried another host site...like dailymotion or something else.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.