Georgia gets beat down by the big man--Bulldog take on the game

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
What a picture...I think the girl in the middle has her hair tied back with a big red ribbon bow.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Okay, look at the photo of the three WET Georgia fans and tell me where that guy's hand is.
I had already read the article and seen the picture, but not what you saw. I had to click on it again to see what you were talking about.

Is this what happens when you are depressed? One hand on his girl and one on his ….

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Looking at the picture of the punt block Fitz clearly hit the leg of the punter and Barber did a great acting job. That would be called running into the kicker 90% of the time. I think we were lucky on that one. Not that it would have changed anything, just interesting.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Looking at the picture of the punt block Fitz clearly hit the leg of the punter and Barber did a great acting job. That would be called running into the kicker 90% of the time. I think we were lucky on that one. Not that it would have changed anything, just interesting.
I thought the kicker was fair game on a block?

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
He got the ball no such thing as roughing the kicker, all bets are off when you get the ball, that is never called.

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
He got the ball no such thing as roughing the kicker, all bets are off when you get the ball, that is never called.
Well there is a roughing the kicker penalty. I guess it doesn't apply to punters? Maybe I knew that and just forgot. Thanks :)

So if he had not blocked it, then running into the kicker would have been in order I assume.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.