Link: College Poll Tracker

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
Irrelevant at this point. If we win out we have a shot at the big one. Interesting how the bias shows up with the extreme picks.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Irrelevant at this point. If we win out we have a shot at the big one. Interesting how the bias shows up with the extreme picks.
What is especially funny for me is Kirk Bohls. I have some Texas fan friends who know him well. His ego is legendary. It has to be just killing him with TAMU, TCU, Baylor doing so well.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
You want to see something funny - read the votes for the ESPN college football power poll. Some of their voters don't even have Alabama in the top 15, AFTER the huge win over Georgia.

They are theo ones that you would expect - all with anti-SEC agendas.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
There's a guy from Albuquerque that has us ranked #2. Must be a lot of SEC bias in that part of the country.
Thanks for the comment. Call me biased if you wish. I know I am. But I look at it this way...If I were a college football coach in the playoffs right now, who would I LEAST like to see on the other sideline. In my book, I have to think Alabama is at least in the top 5 in that list for most coaches. Yes we have one loss, but we have an extremely difficult schedule relative to other top 5's. W-L record does not tell the story. Ask Georgia who was ranked #8 if they want to see us again this year. #8 may be fair for us right now all things considered. And we will be in the playoffs if we win out. I just think the Tide is awesome and want to see us ranked high. RTR.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Bret McMurphy never votes Bama very high. All we got to do is keep winning . Hopefully it'll all work out. This team is getting better each week and that's all we can ask for. RTR!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Prior to the Georgia game Mitch Vingle has us 5th, AFTER beating UGA he has us at 13 - makes perfect sense to me :rolleyes:

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
AP poll has little to nothing to do with how Alabama ends up in the poll that matters. Once the committee starts releasing their polls the AP and the Coaches will re-align to match.

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
AP poll has little to nothing to do with how Alabama ends up in the poll that matters. Once the committee starts releasing their polls the AP and the Coaches will re-align to match.
Really it doesn't matter what the AP and Coaches poll do after the committee releases their poll. The AP and Coaches polls attain the same value as the IH8Orange random dart poll where I drink a bottle of Jagermeister, put on a thin skullcap with concentric rings in a pattern eminating from the crown of my head, pick one of the FBS teams, throw a dart straight up into the air, and then rank the team proportional to how close it lands to the bullseye on the skullcap. If the dart doesn't land on the skullcap, the team doesn't make the top 25. Once I reach my 25, I stop. If I haven't gotten a complete top 25 by the end of the FBS list, I start with the first non-ranked team on the list and repeat this process until I have my 25. I write down the top 25 in black permanent marker so that after the Jager wears off, I can still read the list through the blood spatter.

It's painful, but you guys are worth it. :cool:

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Really it doesn't matter what the AP and Coaches poll do after the committee releases their poll. The AP and Coaches polls attain the same value as the IH8Orange random dart poll where I drink a bottle of Jagermeister, put on a thin skullcap with concentric rings in a pattern eminating from the crown of my head, pick one of the FBS teams, throw a dart straight up into the air, and then rank the team proportional to how close it lands to the bullseye on the skullcap. If the dart doesn't land on the skullcap, the team doesn't make the top 25. Once I reach my 25, I stop. If I haven't gotten a complete top 25 by the end of the FBS list, I start with the first non-ranked team on the list and repeat this process until I have my 25. I write down the top 25 in black permanent marker so that after the Jager wears off, I can still read the list through the blood spatter.

It's painful, but you guys are worth it. :cool:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.