Top 10 Dominant Performances So Far 2015 - Bama on List 2x!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
http://247sports.com/Article/Alabama-headlines-list-of-dominant-performances-in-2015-40019846

2. Alabama vs. Wisconsin – 85.71

Believe it or not, Alabama’s effort against Georgia last week was not its most impressive this year. Instead it was its season-opening 35-17 win over Wisconsin in Arlington, when it held a Badgers team accustomed to running over the opposition to a meager 40 yards on 21 carries. Meanwhile, Derrick Henry ran for 147 yards on just 13 carries, for three touchdowns.
5. Alabama at Georgia – 81.54

At last, Alabama’s convincing win over Georgia checks in. The Crimson Tide is the only team with multiple wins on this list and they’re both in the Top 5. Alabama didn't pass or rush for 200 yards in the 38-10 victory. But against one of the best teams in the country on the road, the Crimson Tide’s defense stepped up in a big way. Georgia had the ball 18 times, punting to end 11 of those drives and committing turnovers to end four others. The other three were a first-quarter field goal, a 12-yard drive to end the half and an 83-yard touchdown run by Chubb to trim Alabama’s third-quarter lead from 35 to 28.

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
It's not just nice that Bama is listed twice on this list of 10; but Bama also beat two other teams listed as having held the upper hand in their games: MTSU and Georgia

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Hahaha, it's hard to imagine that beating a Wisconsin team that just lost 10-6 to Iowa really counts as the second most impressive win. It sure as heck was not more impressive than the UGA win, at least not in my mind.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hahaha, it's hard to imagine that beating a Wisconsin team that just lost 10-6 to Iowa really counts as the second most impressive win. It sure as heck was not more impressive than the UGA win, at least not in my mind.
I would take Wisconsin over GA in a second.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I would take Wisconsin over GA in a second.
How about Iowa? Did you take them over the powerhouse defense that
held the Badgers to six whole points? Either way, it seems comical that
anyone would consider that the second most impressive victory of the
college season, but, hey, to each his own.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
How about Iowa? Did you take them over the powerhouse defense that
held the Badgers to six whole points? Either way, it seems comical that
anyone would consider that the second most impressive victory of the
college season, but, hey, to each his own.
Iowa is also undefeated right now I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.