Georgia WR Mitchell explains what it’s like to get trucked by Alabama’s Ragland

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
In the vine clip I've seen you can see the water droplets separate from him during the hit.

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
What about when Derrick Henry ran over that Georgia DB and sent him to the sidelines with a shoulder injury? I thought he was hurt pretty bad, but I think he later came back in the game.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
What about when Derrick Henry ran over that Georgia DB and sent him to the sidelines with a shoulder injury? I thought he was hurt pretty bad, but I think he later came back in the game.
That's the one where the guy went to chase the play and you could see his arm just dangling there like a wet noodle.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Fitzpatrick had an equally erotic hit on the UGA KR right after the Eddie Pick 6!!! The boys were building a Lumberyard last Saturday with all that wood.

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Mitchell: "Coach, please don't make me catch a pass in that area again, i.e. over the middle. Let me go down the sidelines for … instead."
Or he could possibly have gone for legendary Bama sideline reporter Jerry Duncan's take. (paraphrasing) Bama was playing someone that was MUCH bigger on the line than us. Supposedly, Jerry returned to a huddle with blood coming out his nose & with his helmet somewhat sideways. He looked at the QB & said, "Run it my way; the way that guy handled me, they'll never expect us to run it on my side again." :biggrin2:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
It was a perfectly clean hit but I was surprised he didn't get flagged. Seems like the referees throw a flag on any hard hit..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.