Survey: Vegetarians Eat Meat When Intoxicated

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...vegetarians-secretly-eat-meat-drunk/73583378/

Survey was in Great Britain. Not sure if their American counterparts are more or less inclined to act on the carnivorous instincts. Personally, I don't drink hardly at all any more but I don't think I've slowed down my consumption of meat. :)

Even the resolve of some vegetarians can crumble when faced with a juicy cheeseburger after a long night of drinking, according to a new survey.

The survey of 1,789 Brits who claimed to be vegetarians found that 37% of the respondents admitted to eating meat after having too much to drink.

When asked how often the rule breakers ate meat, the responses varied --- 34% said every time they drink, 26% said fairly often, 22% said rarely, and 18% said occasionally.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Not especially surprising. I once ate Indian food while intoxicated. Guacamole once, too. It was worse than the Indian food.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Even the resolve of one omnivore can crumble when faced with anything put in front of him after a long night of drinking, according to a new survey.

The survey of 1 AUDub who claimed to be omnivorous found that 100% of the respondent admitted to eating whatever edible thing is put on the table front of him after having too much to drink.

When asked how often the rule breaker ate whatever was put in front of him, the response did not vary --- 100% said every time he drinks, 0% said fairly often, 0% said rarely, and 0% said occasionally.
:wink:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.