Lets Rock BDS Saturday night!

fourbama

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 25, 2010
Coach Saban has asked us to be involved in the game and support our team by being loud Saturday. Although we lost to Ole Miss the fans made it the best atmosphere I can ever remember in BDS and I have been going to game for the last 30 years. Come on my crimson clad brethren lets Rise to the occasion!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Coach Saban has asked us to be involved in the game and support our team by being loud Saturday. Although we lost to Ole Miss the fans made it the best atmosphere I can ever remember in BDS and I have been going to game for the last 30 years. Come on my crimson clad brethren lets Rise to the occasion!
Remember! Do NOT be arrogant in supporting the Tide against ArKansas or any other SEC team! This one against ArKansas could be a tough one! We need to put RINGS in those pigs' noses to keep them from rooting up (or whatever they call it) the Tides' turf!

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/10/nick_saban_to_alabama_fans_don.html#incart_river

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.