Florida: Homeless Man Takes Human Skull Into Grocery Store

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-brings-skull-grocery-store-article-1.2390592

Shoppers at a Sebastian, Florida, Publix grocery store called 911 when they saw a homeless man walking around with a human skull, authorities said.

"He had put the skull on top of a trash can over there because he wanted to tell somebody to call the sheriff's office," said Indian River County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Thomas Raulen.

The unidentified homeless man found human remains in an isolated area near the homeless camps and brought it to the Publix to report the body on Tuesday.

“He was using it as a puppet," witness Nick Pecoraro told WPBF News. "It smelled like death.”

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Well, it wasn't like he could leave it at home.

"He had put the skull on top of a trash can over there because he wanted to tell somebody to call the sheriff's office," said Indian River County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Thomas Raulen.
At least it sounds like he was trying to do the right thing. Kinda.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Dude's obviously an artist. The skull is surely that of Yorick. I can't tell if the dude is the Gravedigger or Hamlet though.

Gravedigger: ..... Here’s a skull now. This skull has lain in the earth three-and-twenty years.

Hamlet: Whose was it?

Gravedigger: A whoreson mad fellow’s it was. Whose do you think it was?

Hamlet: Nay, I know not.

Gravedigger: A pestilence on him for a mad rogue! He poured a flagon of Rhenish on my head once. This same skull, sir, was Yorick’s skull, the king’s jester.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.