Not a real high-powered weekend slate across the nation...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Its these kind of weeks that usually shake stuff up the most though.

Upset Alerts:

Navy @ Notre Dame - Gotta wonder if the triple option might grind on Notre Dame a bit coming off a tough, physical loss. Likelihood: 2.5/5

Oklahoma State @ West Virginia - Mountaineers got worked last weekend, they're tough at home though. Likelihood: 3.5/5

TCU @ Kansas State - Synder is usually good for landmining a Big-12 team once per year. Likelihood: 2/5

Florida @ Missouri - Will Florida stop reading their own headlines to get their minds right for a divisional square off on the road? Likelihood: 4/5

What do you guys think? Also, tag this for early Sunday money to point at laugh :D

tidegrandpa

All-American
Its these kind of weeks that usually shake stuff up the most though.

Upset Alerts:

Navy @ Notre Dame - Gotta wonder if the triple option might grind on Notre Dame a bit coming off a tough, physical loss. Likelihood: 2.5/5

Oklahoma State @ West Virginia - Mountaineers got worked last weekend, they're tough at home though. Likelihood: 3.5/5

TCU @ Kansas State - Synder is usually good for landmining a Big-12 team once per year. Likelihood: 2/5

Florida @ Missouri - Will Florida stop reading their own headlines to get their minds right for a divisional square off on the road? Likelihood: 4/5

What do you guys think? Also, tag this for early Sunday money to point at laugh :D
How bout 'Texas Strong' against the Sooners ?

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
But Maty Mauk is suspended indefinitely. I think a true freshman is taking his place this weekend. I don't see Mizzou winning this one.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Also the "Red River Rivalry" - Texas vs. Oklahoma.

GO Coach Charlie Strong!
I was wondering if someone would mention this game.

Do the Sooners even have to show up to win? Has Texas been embarrassed enough to start playing BIG Boy football?

I'm really looking forward to seeing if Texas can even keep it close, probably NOT!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I was wondering if someone would mention this game.

Do the Sooners even have to show up to win? Has Texas been embarrassed enough to start playing BIG Boy football?

I'm really looking forward to seeing if Texas can even keep it close, probably NOT!

Texas up 14-0.........still in the 1st Qtr.

Of course, I'll always pull for Coach Strong.

I truly believe he'll get Texas back on track, if given enough time.

A win today would do wonders!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.