2017 QB Jake Fromm Updates (Flips from Bama to UGA)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: 2017 QB Jake Fromm commits to Alabama!

Jake was named the 2015 Gatorade Player of the Year for the state of Georgia.
Very impressive especially considering he is a junior. I saw where Andrew Bone said he sees a major jump in the rankings for Jake.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Very impressive especially considering he is a junior. I saw where Andrew Bone said he sees a major jump in the rankings for Jake.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2451321/highlights/315738395/v2

Thats some of the best Junior QB I've seen. Makes all the throws. We have ourselves a very very nice QB. Has that Luck type of mold and mobility. We could go on a run with QB's like USC did in its heyday. (I mean where the back ups are legit NFL QB's)

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2451321/highlights/315738395/v2

Thats some of the best Junior QB I've seen. Makes all the throws. We have ourselves a very very nice QB. Has that Luck type of mold and mobility. We could go on a run with QB's like USC did in its heyday. (I mean where the back ups are legit NFL QB's)
You aren't kidding. Incredibly impressive. Our QB depth is going to be ridiculous and the competition intense. Like you said, USC like (see Matt Cassell).

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

thought his footwork and pocket awareness stood out more than anything as the video went on. really good stuff for a junior in high school

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: QB Jake Fromm decommits, commits to Uga

So two days in a row a player flips from Bama to UGA..

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Re: QB Jake Fromm decommits, commits to Uga

Smart is certainly going to be successful selling the "stay in Georgia and build a new tradition" thing but there are two limiting factors. The first one is that Georgia simply produces more talent than his scholly limits can hold so just like with Richt we can still find good talent from there that they just don't have room for. Secondly once the shine has been beaten off the paint job and the new car smell is gone he will have to run on his record AT GEORGIA instead of Nick Saban's coat tails. I do think he will be successful but he's got an uphill battle to get to Atlanta next season.

Having said all that this really sux, to work hard, build a relationship with this kid, have him be all "roll tide" and then have him just toss his bow tie on the carpet and leave us at the alter.

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
Re: *** 2017 QB Jake Fromm commits to Alabama! ***

Appears we won't have to worry about a de-commitment from Jake. Sounds like he is ready to go help recruit and we saw how effective a highly rated QB can be to getting big times names to follow with our past QB commits like Barnett, Cornwell and others.
Yeah, about that...

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Re: *** 2017 QB Jake Fromm commits to Alabama! ***

It's time for Coach Saban to stop being nice with Kirby and start treating him like the enemy he is now on the football field.

I don't give a crap what Kirby did for 9 years, he is the enemy now and it's time to treat him as such. I could care less if he goes 2-10 every year as long as those 2 wins are against Allbarn and Tenn.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I'm not going to lie to you guys this one stings. I think he will be a really good qb but I thought the same about towns a few years ago. That's the year we got Blake the number one qb. I really think it all works itself out. We will likely take two qbs for the 18 class with whose available. So, everyone calm down and let's just let the master go to work. I say it all the time but it's way too early in the recruiting season. Guys will come out of no where and be five stars and five stars fall like a rock.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
TBQH, I'm just stunned the Georgia recruit flips from Alabama and commits to Kirby Smart, Alabama's primary recruiter for the state of Georgia.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.