Vile Being Vile

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
The right hand of the stomped is awful close to uh, ahem, no man's land. Still inexcusable.

Tangentially related. I recovered a fumble against Oak Mountain during a game my junior year. Really didn't know what went on in a pile-up like that until I experienced it.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
The right hand of the stomped is awful close to uh, ahem, no man's land. Still inexcusable.

Tangentially related. I recovered a fumble against Oak Mountain during a game my junior year. Really didn't know what went on in a pile-up like that until I experienced it.
Definitely looks like the GA player was trying to grab a... "handful." There's probably a better way to get him to stop manhandling your cash and prizes but it's kinda hard to blame the UT guy here...

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
My junk gets grabbed out in public like that, and i'm probably stomping mad myself.

kevak

Oct 2, 2004
Yep, if you grab the junk it's a reflex stomp in my opinion...the stompeeee is suffering the consequence of his on grabbing action.:biggrin2: on TideFans.com

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
It looked to me like the Tenn player was encouraging the Georgia player to let go of his business by stepping on him... to pry him off, so to speak.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.