Steve Sarkisian Asked to Take Leave of Absence (Update: Fired)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: Steve Sarkisian Asked to Take Leave of Absence

Wow! Hope he gets help.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

Pat Harden is part of the problem at USC.

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL

From a competitive standpoint, I look at this whole situation and smile because I like when things aren't going well for that arrogant, entitled bunch out west. However, on a personal level, this is tragic and sad for Coach Sark. I have seen family members struggle with alcoholism and I know what it does to their loved ones. I hope he gets away from the limelight for awhile and gets the help he needs because it is a battle and right now, he appears to be losing.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Wow. Hate to see it but the guy was in over his head. When he called Haden or should I say papa to come down to the sideline to argue with the refs I knew it. Get some help and someone will pick him up as a OC. Haden needs to go also.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

IIRC, Clay Helton, USC's OC, is a highly thought of coach and is a top notch recruiter, probably a good interim choice not sure about permanent HC though.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

@InsideUSC
BREAKING: Players noticed Steve Sarkisian not sober at special teams meeting this morning #USC
The man needs help to get things straight...

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA

Did he have similar problems at Washington? I wonder if the USC job has increased his stress level and this is his coping mechanism.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.