The penalty on 74 for unsportsmanlike conduct was instigated by...Bret Bielema.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
'Cause his AD is on the playoff selection committee?
You stole my thoughts. Seriously, not only is he on the selection committee, he is the chairman. So is it any wonder people would question his decision making if he is diverting attention towards the filming of BB on the sideline and away from the real issue...the behavior of his head coach?

Funny how everyone seems to have forgotten about the "inadvertent" bump on Drake as went out of bounds. Clearly, BB was baiting Drake with that move.

So let's talk about the contract ESPN sideline worker...

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Jeff Long released this statement. Apparently, they filed a complaint to the SEC and ESPN....

Arkansas and its fans have stooped beneath what I thought was the lowest level of corruptness. A level occupied by the likes of Phil Fulmer. Indeed, this is lower than that, IMO. My disdain for them and their program is now greater than what I had for any other program, and I hope they lose every game they play.

I've said it over and over and I'll say it again. The playoff committee was a BAD idea. I don't think Jeff Long can be impartial, as has clearly been demonstrated by his reaction to this ordeal.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Because Bert changed the narrative, and Arky fans ran with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have always thought that cameras were OK outside the coaches box. I know I have seen plenty of field level cameras on the sidelines. The original play occurred pretty near the end of the box. Looks like he should have received a sideline warning to me [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Because Bert changed the narrative, and Arky fans ran with it.
Yep - the story went from, "look what this footage shows" to "where did that footage come from" in a NY minute. People literally stopped talking about what they were seeing and ran with the conspiracy theory. Why? Because everyone wants to believe that in order for the Patriots and Tide to be this good for this long, they must be cheating. It explains why their team isn't better - they aren't willing to cheat. Moral victories and all that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.