The penalty on 74 for unsportsmanlike conduct was instigated by...Bret Bielema.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
In other words, "Pay no attention to our Head Coach acting like a fool and instigating a penalty. This was a conspiracy by Alabama and ESPN".

So lets attack the one that caught you red handed. Talk about deflection and dodging.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
So let me get this streight. The sideline is all of 10 feet from the fans standing on the track. possibly 20 feet from the first row. Fans who number somewhere in the facinity of 100,000. 98% of which have a phone with a camera. And their concern is how filmed their coach doing a disgraceful thing got out.

At this point the SEC is doing us a favor by covering this up. This virtually guarantees Arkansas will lose to us on another dumb coaching decision within 12 months. This clown will never get them to Atlanta.

If I'm a barner I'll be sure there is a camera on that loser every minute of the game. You never know when he's goin gto go full on stupid again.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
is the theory that this guy was sending hand signals across the field?

wouldn't he have to be like 10 feet tall with hands the size of poster boards to be seen over the giants in armor on the sideline in front of him?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

wouldn't he have to be like 10 feet tall with hands the size of poster boards to be seen over the giants in armor on the sideline in front of him?
Not to mention it would have been easier for someone on the opposite side of the field to see the signs and then relay them to the Alabama sideline. This guy would either be looking out of the corner of his eye or turning his head every time compared to someone facing Bert.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Not to mention it would have been easier for someone on the opposite side of the field to see the signs and then relay them to the Alabama sideline. This guy would either be looking out of the corner of his eye or turning his head every time compared to someone facing Bert.

Or plant a mole on their coaching staff who simply signals directly to CLK

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

This part of the controversy was resolved by ESPN. The hand signals were SOP signals to the other camera crew. They expressed unhappiness with the filmer of the altercation, Corey something or other, who worked for a subcontractor, won't be back on the sidelines for ESPN. All that said, I don't know how the issue came to be the filming of Bielema, rather than his misconduct...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This part of the controversy was resolved by ESPN. The hand signals were SOP signals to the other camera crew. They expressed unhappiness with the filmer of the altercation, Corey something or other, who worked for a subcontractor, won't be back on the sidelines for ESPN. All that said, I don't know how the issue came to be the filming of Bielema, rather than his misconduct...
If you really want to get them going you should ban discussion of the "conspiracy". :biggrin:

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
'Cause his AD is on the playoff selection committee?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.