Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

bobstod

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Magnolia Springs, AL. USA
I have been far more concerned about this game than about any other on our schedule. I felt confident against Georgia, and mildly confident against Arkansas, but this one seems fraught with danger to me. I think they will be able to score a bunch of points against us, so we will have to do one of two things: score more than they do, or limit their TOP by running the ball the whole game. I believe we CAN run against their DL and weak linebackers, so unless we turn the ball over I think we win it...
Bama 37 A&M 21

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Myles Garrett has been brought up a lot in this thread. He is a very good pass rusher but very undisciplined meaning he leaves his gap wide open. See the pictures below (MG is the DE lined up on the left tackle). This lane is created by MG on most plays when he gets very wide on his pass rush because he goes for a sack on just about every play. I hope the LK and the offensive staff exploit the aggressiveness of MG with screens, draws, and run plays in the gap that MG leaves vacant..

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Re: Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

Myles Garrett has been brought up a lot in this thread. He is a very good pass rusher but very undisciplined meaning he leaves his gap wide open. See the pictures below (MG is the DE lined up on the left tackle). This lane is created by MG on most plays when he gets very wide on his pass rush because he goes for a sack on just about every play. I hope the LK and the offensive staff exploit the aggressiveness of MG with screens, draws, and run plays in the gap that MG leaves vacant..

Mg is good, but chavis's approach is to let athletes be athletes and is willing to gamble as long as long as they make athletic plays. The biggest concern for me is their athleticism vs ours. As long as our discipline prevails we are ok, but passing downs are our biggest worry

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Re: Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

Jake and the offense will open a can today behind a breakout game for #17. Meanwhile, the defense will clock in, kick butt and get back on the bus with a virgin goal line and a solid win ... 38-6.

I would say 49 but the 2s go in in the 4th quarter. Aggies are prairie dust by 5 pm.

Last edited:

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al

I like the confidence, not sure we can win a shootout like 2013. Unless Allen goes all JF on us I think we win by 2 TDs but it may be a game until 4th qtr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.