Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Next up is the Aggies of Texas A&M. I think this is going to be a really good game. I'm hoping for another beat down like we gave Georgia, but I have a feeling it may be close.

Bama wins 31-27

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
45 14. Kinda think this one is a surprise to a lot of people.
I think it will be close to this.

Look at them last year. 5-0 with a win over USCe and and OT win over Arkansas & everyone thought Kyle Allen was the next Jonny Futbol. They then proceeded to lose to MSU, Ole Miss then Alabama in the blowout. This year they have the win over ASU (who now looks like not all that) & OT win over Arkansas. They may be a bit better this year but I don't see them being THAT much better.

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton

Look at them last year. 5-0 with a win over USCe and and OT win over Arkansas & everyone thought Kenny "Trill" Hill was the next Jonny Futbol. They then proceeded to lose to MSU, Ole Miss then Alabama in the blowout. This year they have the win over ASU (who now looks like not all that) & OT win over Arkansas. They may be a bit better this year but I don't see them being THAT much better.
FIFY

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Look at them last year. 5-0 with a win over USCe and and OT win over Arkansas & everyone thought Kyle Allen was the next Jonny Futbol. They then proceeded to lose to MSU, Ole Miss then Alabama in the blowout. This year they have the win over ASU (who now looks like not all that) & OT win over Arkansas. They may be a bit better this year but I don't see them being THAT much better.
and our d is quite a bit better than last year

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Re: Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

I've been way off on every score prediction.

No reason to change that now.

Alabama 41 aTm 21

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

If you play to your offensive strength and their defensive weakness, you will run them completely out of their own stadium. The problem - I am not sure that Kiffin is capable of calling this kind of game. If you throw more than 15 times in this game, it will be a crime.

I'll assume that Saban demands a run heavy offense this week.

Alabama 42 - aTm 17

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014

I'm seeing a lot of blowout picks. I am not so sure we'll blow them out, but I think we'll win a close game 45-38 or something similar like that. A&M will most likely score on us, quite a bit, and plus they want revenge for that 59-0 butt whooping we put on them last year. I think its going to be a lot closer than some of you think it will be. Not to mention, they are home.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003

Arkansas marched on them for over 450 yards, and Brandon Allen - who couldn't do squat to us - was 20/25 for 225 yards, while Collins had 26 carries for 151 yards. A&M's defense couldn't stop Arkansas' running game, and they certainly won't stop ours.

Alabama 35-14.

FriscoKid

Suspended
Jul 15, 2014

For you guys thinking you are going to hold us to 14 or 17 points that is just nuts. Allen will have no problem putting up points. You will probably be able to run for a bunch of yards, but your passing game will be limited by pressure on the ends. If we stop your running game then we win easily. If you are able to run at will up the middle then it will be a close game.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL

For you guys thinking you are going to hold us to 14 or 17 points that is just nuts. Allen will have no problem putting up points. You will probably be able to run for a bunch of yards, but your passing game will be limited by pressure on the ends. If we stop your running game then we win easily. If you are able to run at will up the middle then it will be a close game.
I guess you are not familiar with our front 7 and the pressure they bring. That's cool.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

No one has "easily" beaten a Saban team since 2007.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.