Texas A&M stats 2015

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
I look at A&M as another fast paced offense with very little running game. even exceptional rush teams have trouble against our defense. I think that bama will the opportunity to play a lot of nickel and dime defenses that should help against their passing game. if special teams do their job with not turnovers, and the off line blocks better, we should win.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
A&M have been pretty impressive so far and I think they may have had a bye week before the game. That being said, I have to say I have much more faith in the secondary despite it being very young. Minka Fitzpatrick is fast becoming one of my favorite players and Marlon, son of Bobby, is improving in his CB coverage although he still needs to remember to turn his head around before the ball gets to him. I think they will both be excellent players in the secondary for us.

If Coker doesn't get sacked too much and get "deer in the headlight" look, we may be OK. Hopefully, Kiffin will put in plays with a quick release such as crossing patterns, etc., more than the long bomb which was very pretty to Calvin last Saturday.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
the 14 points Arky got were due to an interception in our own 30 and the second TD was a lapse on the part of the defense with about 1:30 left to go with the game well in hand. I give hogs credit for capitalizing on those opportunities, but aside from those drives they didn't do jack.
collins' longest run was 5 yards i think

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Of all the CFB changes in recent years nothing has been weirder for me than dreading third down and long.
We force more 3rd and long than most, so teams have to gamble with risky plays that can work or go horribly wrong. I'm hoping we can start to capitalize on a few as our back end becomes more experienced.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I think our defense shows (further) how special it is. Our offense just can't be stumbling around out there, and especially not turning the ball over.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Of all the CFB changes in recent years nothing has been weirder for me than dreading third down and long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get that. Just look at how many 3 and outs this defense has produced. It will make you feel much better.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I'm cautiously optimistic about this game - this is one the team will be 'up' for, which bodes well for Bama's chances...
I am slightly pessimistic about Saturday. aTm is going to give us trouble on the edges and Chavis knows how to be a thorn in our side. Tackling in space is going to be a must and it seems a Humphrey has trouble with that. I think both things will be up for the game, just afraid they will make one more "big" play... It will be close but, hate to say I see aTm 31-BAMA 27. I wouldn't be suprised if BAMA won, just not confident enough to pick them!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I am slightly pessimistic about Saturday. aTm is going to give us trouble on the edges and Chavis knows how to be a thorn in our side. Tackling in space is going to be a must and it seems a Humphrey has trouble with that. I think both things will be up for the game, just afraid they will make one more "big" play... It will be close but, hate to say I see aTm 31-BAMA 27. I wouldn't be suprised if BAMA won, just not confident enough to pick them!
Their d ends are great, but chavis's success against bama is not what scores would lead you to think. Most of our encounters with chavis have been troublesome because either our offensive coordinator gets too cute (14), too cautious (2011 November game), or trying to get our qb the heisman (12). Had we ran at lsu in those games we wouldn't have had so much Prilosec on hand on those nights. Chavis is one of the greatest at getting the most out of lesser talent but if we force him off the line then we should win pretty comfortablly.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.