Apparently the Head Ball Coach is hanging up his whistle.

22Musso22

Personally, I never liked Spurrier. However, that doesn't mean that I ignore his many accomplishments.
Am I alone on this?

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I haven't read the thread, so SIAP, but he is the logical replacement for Holtz at ESPN. Quicker wit...
Is Holtz still on ESPN often? Admittedly, I haven't been watching as much ESPN since they have started pushing "personalities" like Kanell and Galloway, but I can't remember seeing Holtz on ESPN in a while.

As much as I like Corso, he's almost unintelligible these days. Spurrier would definitely bring some serious LOL's (and real insight) in his spot...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Personally, I never liked Spurrier. However, that doesn't mean that I ignore his many accomplishments.
Am I alone on this?
He was a good coach...but you could argue that he should have won more titles while at UF...they dominated the SEC for a while.

His whining always got on my nerves....something about his voice...or maybe it was his east tennessee accent.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.