Former aTm player arrested on murder charges, of jogger in local park

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
This is a fairly big story, around here. Two folks were murdered, this past weekend, in the White Rock Lake area. While they are not related, it is still big news.

He took out his frustrations in life on a random jogger.

How does this fit into football? Some of you may recall an aTm player vanished, shortly after the game they beat us. He showed up a few days later, but then quit football.

Seems that may have been the beginning of the end. He has been in and out of trouble since then.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-in-northeast-dallas-suspect-in-custody.html/

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Or run for political office, and..................oh, wait..............forgot this is not NS.

Never mind.

OK, back to the story...................

From what I can glean, from the story, it happened on a part of the jogging/bike trail that is not accessible by car.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Or run for political office, and..................oh, wait..............forgot this is not NS.

Never mind.

OK, back to the story...................

From what I can glean, from the story, it happened on a part of the jogging/bike trail that is not accessible by car.
Yup, me too. Sorry about that.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
No uproar for knife control?

Crazy is just crazy....doesn't matter its crazy people.
Yeah, I hate that we live in a world where elementary schools have to put our kids through active shooter drills but I'm not sure prohibition on weapons is the solution. It worked so well with marijuana, right! Thanks Nancy. ;)

What we have in this country is a societal and economic problem that is bleeding over into ineffectual, unsuccessful young males that are unemployed, impotent, and depressed taking out their rage on the self-prescribed causes of their problems.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.