2015-16 Coaching Carousel

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I wonder if Richt might go after Cristobal? Would be a huge boon to his recruiting.
You got that right! I am not sure if he would go for a coordinator position. Mario was a good head coach from what I remember so I know he wants to get back to that sooner or later. I'm sure he is loving life in T-town learning from the best but Miami is his stomping grounds. Money talks as well.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Reports coming out that Rich Rod will be interviewing for the South Carolina job. I had heard he is looking to come back East due to family needs.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Some chatter that Mizzou's board will meet tomorrow to approve a new football coach. No word on who it is, though.

JC Shurburtt of 247Sports tweeted still looks likely Muschamp will be the next South Carolina coach.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Some chatter that Mizzou's board will meet tomorrow to approve a new football coach. No word on who it is, though.

JC Shurburtt of 247Sports tweeted still looks likely Muschamp will be the next South Carolina coach.
Is there a melt down watch on ITAT? Pruitt to auburn?.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland

Isn't that about the 58th different guy Shurburtt and/or 247 have predicted to be next USC coach? The prediction might have changed while I was typing this.

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
Well since he was fired...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
its a tale between 2 UGA's fanbases. One side say's he was Fired, Other side says he mutually resigned. Either way, Before the Miami Hiring, he was going to Coach the Dawgs in the Bowl Game. Came out Yesterday That he will Not. Already Heading to the Coast for the Winter.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.