2015-16 Coaching Carousel

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I wonder if Missouri will feel any pressure to hire a black coach.
James Franklin - getting out at Penn State ahead of the rising hot seat temps and returning to a conference and division where he experienced (relative - very relative) success?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Wow...that is surprising. It was reported by many he was on the short list for a bunch of openings.
There are a LOT of great recruits in the Houston area. It is a hot bed of talent. Texas is the REAL REASON Houston is not in the Big 12-2! Texas learned it's lesson in the Southwest Conference when Houston was finally added. With Houston being mainly a commuter college/university, it does surprise me that he's not leaving, but he could be waiting on UTw to open up.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
James Franklin - getting out at Penn State ahead of the rising hot seat temps and returning to a conference and division where he experienced (relative - very relative) success?

I was thinking Charlie Strong.I'm sure he has a big buyout if he wants to leave for another job, but they could come to an agreement if they want him gone. Missouri is more of a basketball school and he came from Louisville, so he might feel comfortable there.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Mizzou is much more progressive than that. Franklin would have to announce he was also gay before the search committee would interview him...

JohnnyCache

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2002
Carrollton, GA but from Mobile, AL
Sorry if its already been posted (and possibly by me) but I have a question. If any of our guys get hired do you think they would stick around through the remainder of the season? I think it's very important to them, the program, and the players to stay on throughout the playoffs.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Sorry if its already been posted (and possibly by me) but I have a question. If any of our guys get hired do you think they would stick around through the remainder of the season? I think it's very important to them, the program, and the players to stay on throughout the playoffs.
Yes, they will stay through the end.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.