Ole Miss linked to NCAA violations

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
OXFORD — Former Ole Miss assistant football coach David Saunders may have committed NCAA violations while employed by the Rebels, according to a document produced in August by the University of Louisiana-Lafayette in response to allegations made by the NCAA.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...nders-may-have-committed-violations/73892168/

He spent two years as the assistant to athletics director for recruiting and two more years as the coordinator of high school and community college relations from December 1998 to 2002. He was hired by former Rebels head coach Ed Orgeron in February 2006 as an assistant coach.

I am shocked that improprieties occurred while Coach Yawh Yawh was there. :biggrin2:

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
OXFORD — Former Ole Miss assistant football coach David Saunders may have committed NCAA violations while employed by the Rebels, according to a document produced in August by the University of Louisiana-Lafayette in response to allegations made by the NCAA.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...nders-may-have-committed-violations/73892168/

He spent two years as the assistant to athletics director for recruiting and two more years as the coordinator of high school and community college relations from December 1998 to 2002. He was hired by former Rebels head coach Ed Orgeron in February 2006 as an assistant coach.

I am shocked that improprieties occurred while Coach Yawh Yawh was there. :biggrin2:
I'm wondering if some of Coach O's success in recruiting is going to be tied to this...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
My god, if this happened in 2006 and 2007 under Coach O......they were 7-17. You better get more for your cheating than THAT kind of record.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.