Game Thread: Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Aggies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Sorry if this has been discussed I didn't read the whole thread. Just read that Cyrus Jones may not be playing in the game due to a high ankle sprain. Cyrus Jones or Bradley Sylve is how they are listed..

Last edited:

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Gonna miss the game because I'm pulling a 12-hour shift at the hospital and have an Immunology FINAL Exam (Hoo-rah!) this evening. But part of this is because I'm off for the Vols game and will BE AT THE LSU GAME!!!!!

No turnovers, no stupid penalties, execute, execute, execute, RTR!!!!

Ah............immunology.........someone could probably write an entire thesis, based on me.

Good luck on the exam.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Sorry if this has been discussed I didn't read the whole thread. Just read that Cyrus Jones may not be playing in the game due to a high ankle sprain. Cyrus Jones or Bradley Sylve is how they are listed..
Link?

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Roll tide, everybody. As long as we don't turn the ball over, I think we win this game easily.

Anybody know what has happened to Mighty Wingman? Haven't seen him around here in a good while.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I only saw a little on Twitter about Jones maybe not playing. Wasn't widespread but that is how rumors start. Social media is the culprit.

They said he is working with first team. Looks like everything is fine.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I really hope CBS doesn't keep playing this GT- Pitt game into the start of our game. 11min in the 4th quarter, 15min til kickoff...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.