Game Thread: Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. Aggies...

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I we win out and Ole Miss wins out an goes to the SEC Championship there could be a chance that we can get in and not play in the SEC Championship game. Especially if we are ranked ahead of a 2 loss champion.
I would love it if that would happen but that committee places a ton of emphasis on "being a conference champion".

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Roll tide! Wished Ryan Kelly would have been healthy do the entire game. Great win under some difficult situations. This team has grit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonHammer

Scout Team
May 27, 2014
Clarksville, TN
This game seemed to have a lot going on. Bad officiating, raucous crowd, big plays and momentum swings. We had some fantastic play and some less than desirable play. But most of all, our guys stayed the course and won the game. These are the kind of games that champions win.
I agree. They had their chance to fold after the blocked punt. The defense stood up and said no more and the game was put away after that.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
This young secondary is growing up before our eyes. They are getting better each game. Eddie Jackson has found his home at safety. Minkah is just a flat out baller! RTR! Jake Coker might not be the most polished QB but he has intestinal fortitude off the charts!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I work with an Aggie grad and he was bugging me this whole last week to make a bet with him on the game. For some reason he won't respond to any of my texts...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
This young secondary is growing up before our eyes. They are getting better each game. Eddie Jackson has found his home at safety. Minkah is just a flat out baller! RTR! Jake Coker might not be the most polished QB but he has intestinal fortitude off the charts!
humphrey played really good tonight too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.