Game Thread: Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. Aggies...

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
A game like this brings up a good point. Don't just look at one segment of the team but the team as a whole. The whole team won this game and I think that is how the team will look at it.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
This! With good DB's and the tutelage of Mel, the secondary is looking scary good!
I think Mel Tucker has been a great addition, but having Minkah, Ronnie Harrison, and Marlon with a year of experience surely hasn't hurt. Eddie Jackson playing safety has been huge too - he is a great run stopper and is a big upgrade over Nick Perry and Landon Collins in pass coverage.

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
I think if we win out and Ole Miss wins out and goes to the SEC Championship there could be a chance that we can get in and not play in the SEC Championship game. Especially if we are ranked ahead of a 2 loss champion.
That would be the only thing that makes sense provided we have a high ranking which we should if we win out.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Lots of Aggie friends on FB complaining about the lack of holding calls against us for holding Miles. Yeah, right! Nothing like 7 penalties to 1 and numerous no calls against them!

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
That looked like a classic championship Alabama team. Dominated both lines. Great running game. QB was gutsy and made minimal mistakes. Got a good deep pass. Stopped the run. And the DB's looked like the best in the nation. Just a great team performance imo. Old school coach Saban.
Couldnt have said it better! RTR

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
I was so proud of that D tonight! And although the O didn't look as good the second half, they made the plays when they had to.

Roll Tide!

22Musso22

Props to the great running of Henry and the offensive line. Props to the gutty runs by Jake Coker.
He took some major punishment in this game.

What more can you say about those ball hawks in the secondary?

Roll Tide Rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.