Michigan St. beats Michigan...WOW!!!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
We have a new best ending of all time. Hopefully we never have to see the kick 6 again. From now on it will be Punt Michigan, Punt..

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Seriously can't get over that ending. Not even concentrating on this LSU-Florida game. And I don't even care about the Big 10!

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Why would you love it? We need MSU to lose and one of them (UM or MSU) to beat OSU.
I just can't pull for them... For any reason...lol Lot's of football to play and I'd rather rely on something else than having them get the W today.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I watched that play live as it happens and my jaw dropped. The guys in the booth was just talking about the punter needing to "one step" and rugby punt the ball down the field and then a second later BOOM!!! that play happen.

Why did the punter try to get the punt off after he botched the snap? Why not covered up the ball? I know it would have given MSU a chance, but with no time outs, I doubt Sparty would have gone for any play other than FG attempt. At that point the attempt would have been about 55 or so yards. After the botch punt, I would taken that chance if I am Michigan. Oh my.....

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
I watched that play live as it happens and my jaw dropped. The guys in the booth was just talking about the punter needing to "one step" and rugby punt the ball down the field and then a second later BOOM!!! that play happen.

Why did the punter try to get the punt off after he botched the snap? Why not covered up the ball? I know it would have given MSU a chance, but with no time outs, I doubt Sparty would have gone for any play other than FG attempt. At that point the attempt would have been about 55 or so yards. After the botch punt, I would taken that chance if I am Michigan. Oh my.....
PANIC!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.