I would like to officially open Hate Week....

RdunawayTX

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2011
I welcome you all to Hate Week. In preparation for the Third Saturday in October, I submit our annual opening YouTube video...

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
"I can't stress that enough, man I hate Tennessee."

Preach it brother, preach it.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Yes, time for the parade of posters to opine about how great the rivalry is with these snuff dribblers. Or how great it used to be. Or how great it should be. Or..oh, heck Alabama / Tennessee is just great "no matter what" type of posts.

I know one thing, we better keep the "hobnail boot" on their throat from beginning to end until they stop wiggling.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
hate week on here is tough for me because I could tell you how I really feel but the staff would put me in timeout.

RdunawayTX

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2011
Yes, time for the parade of posters to opine about how great the rivalry is with these snuff dribblers. Or how great it used to be. Or how great it should be. Or..oh, heck Alabama / Tennessee is just great "no matter what" type of posts.

I know one thing, we better keep the "hobnail boot" on their throat from beginning to end until they stop wiggling.
Nope. I hate them. I hope they get blown out every game they play. I hope we stomp them into a mudhole.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I don't need no stinkin' video (apologies to the writers of "Treasure of the Sierra Madre").

Recitation of a few names:
Philip Fulmer
Roy Kramer
Roy Adams
Dianne Sanford
Tee Martin
Eric Locke
Juicy Locke
Kenny Smith (the one from Tennessee, not the one from Mississippi)
Albert Means
Lynn Lang
Milton Kirk
David Swank
Rick Johanningmeier

I don't forget that. And while it probably says more about more me than it does about them, I'll never forgive a single one.

If there is any forgiveness for them, it will have to come from God, for I will have none. I will hate those @&&)($(&!??$&-s until hell freezes over. And if that happens, I'll sledgehammer the ice up and come at them, armed with the shards.

Never forget what these enemies tried to do to us. They wanted us dead as SMU, and if not for a fan base second to none, and a break when we needed it with Saban, they were within a hair on a gnat's butt of doing just that.

Never forget. Never forgive.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw

Orange hat $75
Orange suit $249

Life of psychotherapy for your two sons for the humiliation experienced from making them wear those ridiculous outfits: Priceless.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
I don't need no stinkin' video (apologies to the writers of "Treasure of the Sierra Madre").

Recitation of a few names:
Philip Fulmer
Roy Kramer
Roy Adams
Dianne Sanford
Tee Martin
Eric Locke
Juicy Locke
Kenny Smith (the one from Tennessee, not the one from Mississippi)
Albert Means
Lynn Lang
Milton Kirk
David Swank
Rick Johanningmeier

I don't forget that. And while it probably says more about more me than it does about them, I'll never forgive a single one.

If there is any forgiveness for them, it will have to come from God, for I will have none. I will hate those @&&)($(&!??$&-s until hell freezes over. And if that happens, I'll sledgehammer the ice up and come at them, armed with the shards.

Never forget what these enemies tried to do to us. They wanted us dead as SMU, and if not for a fan base second to none, and a break when we needed it with Saban, they were within a hair on a gnat's butt of doing just that.

Never forget. Never forgive.
If we beat them 199-0, I'll be disappointed it wasn't 200-0.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.