Pick the score: Tennessee vs. Alabama

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Nick Saban and the Roll Tide take it, 34-6.

I don't think Tenn has a chance in this game unless we turn the ball over on our side of the 50 once or more after the offense has stalled. Which is entirely possible with our special teams play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22Musso22

Tenny will play better than most think, but in the end it will be Bama!

Tenny 19
Alabama 31

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif
I'm as big a Bama fan as anyone. But as a betting man I have to Take Tenn at 14.5. Tenn always plays us tuff. and we have had trouble with mobile qb's. Bama 31- 24

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
41-6 Bama. We stuff the run and dominate the line of scrimmage, Bama scores on defense and offense at will. Butch Jones gets mad and slaps lineman on the sidelines on national TV, is simultaneously ejected and fired. Game delayed at halftime as equipment managers pick up empty whiskey bottles thrown at the MDB from the Visitors section. Viles quit by the end of the third. Ol' Smokey pukes up a hairball on a cheerleader's shoe and is trampled to death in the ensuing stampede. Many unhappy Vile fans spend the night in the T-town drunk tank.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.