Pick the score: Tennessee vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
After a great win against A&M on the road, we get Tennessee at home. They are coming off their bye week, but we still win.

Bama wins 31-17

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'll wait to hear if Kelly is playing, but if Kelly plays you should win easily.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
UT always gives us their best game and plays us close. I don't see this one being any different. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see a half-time score either tied or only less than a 6 point differential. We're going to have to be on top of our game and give it all we've got. You can be sure they will be ready to play, ready to take advantage of every mistake and hungry for the win. We have to maintain control of the ball and not turn it over. Failure there can cost us the game. This game is one in which our 4th quarter program will really prove it's worth.
Bama 27 UT 17

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I agree it depends largely on the health of Kelly. Without him, it will be a very tight game with no margin for error. With him, it's still going to be tough. We just haven't proven we can play well at home. The focus and intensity hasn't been the same as it is on the road. If we can fix that, I think we'll win 38-17. If we can't, it will be more like 31-21. And if Kelly is out, well, make it more like 24-21 with us hanging on for dear life.

Tennessee isn't on Alabama's level yet, but they're rallying a bit after beating Georgia. They've got some confidence and they will come into this came with a lot of emotion. That carries a team only so far, unless you help them out with mistakes and turnovers. We've been in this spot before. We've played several tough games in a row now and we desperately need the bye week. Hopefully, this thing isn't another 2009 game.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
We are playing at home, which isn't an advantage for us as of late. but, we are more talented and will pull away in the second half. I see another Arkansas game in the beginning but we win 35-17

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
We start slowly after TAM game. Pull away in second half:

Bama-34

Viles- 17

RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.