Week Eight Game Week Thread (Interviews, Press Conferences, Practice Reports)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Typically it takes a week to get out of the concussion program...so if he's cleared to play, it will be probably be tomorrow or Friday... but I think Kelly will be fine.
Not sure how Saban does things, but most coaches put in the final touches of their game plan on Thursday. If you don't practice on Thursday, you usually don't play. This is pretty much true for any/all positions.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Coach Saban did say he could be back in "a few days" and that could be tomorrow or Friday or Saturday. Ryan has been dressing out in full pads every day in a black non-contact jersey and I'm sure attending film sessions and meetings so I don't think the practcing by Thursday would apply to our 5th year senior if he is deemed good to go past Thursday.

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
Quotes like this bother me. I get that it's in fun but you have players call Sims last year Chocolate Tebow or something worse and people would flip. I'm tired of racism going one way. We don't even have black/white players. Our guys are Crimson. Sorry for the rant but stuff like that grinds my gears. I'm Asian and hated the whole thing that Jeremy Lin had to go through.
Doesn't bother me. If they can joke and have fun with it, let them. Maybe, just maybe their generation will be the ones to finally minimize racism and teach our society to not wear their heart on their sleeve.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Fine with me. J.C. just had to get acclimated to game speed and contact. After that he did a good job coming in cold, so to speak.

RTR!!!
I know that we want our best on the field, but playing JC now will stand us in good stead for the rest of the year and certainly next season. We`ll have a center with starting experience to possibly replace RK.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.