[Video] More 'Crowd Sourcing' from Texas A&M game

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
That is hilarious. Who is Bama guy at the end. The dark haired guy with the "interception belt". I noticed him on TV and he is always hyped up! More than Kirby. Haha

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Im pretty sure I can get away with just doing a highlight video with Eli's calls. Would that be something everyone would enjoy? I've also created a new account so I won't risk losing all my videos if i'm hit with another strike. I'll work on it when I can. Been real busy as of late. Have a new baby on the way next month :)

tmv85

All-SEC
Im pretty sure I can get away with just doing a highlight video with Eli's calls. Would that be something everyone would enjoy? I've also created a new account so I won't risk losing all my videos if i'm hit with another strike. I'll work on it when I can. Been real busy as of late. Have a new baby on the way next month :)
First, congrats on the new baby! Next, I would love the highlights with Eli. The whole game is awesome, but if that can't work, highlights are the next best thing.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Congrats on the new baby, that is awesome!

Highlights would be great, I really appreciate all the hard work you do. Hate that your video got taken down after all that work.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Congratulations Hooks! and thanks for all you do. We enjoy them all.

Loved this video!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.