The fastest de-commit ever!???

Denisevi4

3rd Team
Aug 9, 2006
I remember there was a kid that decommitted from Bama without even committing. Don't remember the name. Some fat kid went that to Clemson. So, I don't know if that counts :)

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
I remember there was a kid that decommitted from Bama without even committing. Don't remember the name. Some fat kid went that to Clemson. So, I don't know if that counts :)
if you didn't commit, then you weren't committed. it was really built up by the media from what i remember, but the kid never committed to UA. he chose clemson and UA found another player to fill the spot. there is no reason for the personal insult. let it go.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Spencer Region? He went to Clemson because he burned every possible bridge to Tuscaloosa by committing to Auburn while his family had Alabama gear on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
In some cases, like the kid that went to Clemson, they don't have a committable offer.
As I recall, CT, he had the go-ahead to commit, but he pulled the switch when Saban told him he couldn't make any other trips. Our man Spencer did not like that.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
No story compares to the mother who stole her son's NLI before he could fax it to Arkansas. :biggrin:

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
No story compares to the mother who stole her son's NLI before he could fax it to Arkansas. :biggrin:
Says here that 'Bama's defense over the last three years has more than validated Mama's educational highjacking attempt...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.