The Media Hype is Back

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
Agreed. If we struggle with Tennessee then there will many media types picking LSU.
But that's our M.O. We'll appear to struggle against UT (while still beating them by double digits) and then run LSU out of the stadium.

But that's our M.O. We'll appear to struggle against UT (while still beating them by double digits) and then run LSU out of the stadium.
That's fine with me!
Ditto for me as well.

It does seem like that though. It's happened already this year with UGA. Lost to Ole Miss, struggled with ULM though winning by 34 and shutting them out and then beat UGA like a drum.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
While it is always great to read this sort of stuff about your favorite team, when the team starts to read it - well, that isn't quite as good. I'd rather be under-rated all season long.
B1GTide, you have to admit man, that Ohio State was in a perfect position all last year. No one thought they'd get picked until that beatdown over Wisconsin. I never thought the Bucks had a chance. Then when they got in, I was pleased. Thought we might have a simpler road to the NCG. After we got beat though, I wasn't so much pleased. In 08, 09 we kinda flew under the radar (as much as you can if you're Alabama). No one expected us to beat Florida and Tebow. Personally, I like it but reality is... when you're good, expectations are high and that really over all is a very good thing!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.