How Many Players Can Alabama Sign in 2016

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I love A'Shawn and he's a freak but he won't go in the top 10.
I said top 20 but if someone in the top 10 falls in love with his measurables he will go. A great deal of time we are to close to the situation. I said TJ would go with in the first 3 rounds and he did. There was a lot of chatter about him not being drafted. IMO he has a better feel for the game than R.K just did not come out as highly rated.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I said top 20 but if someone in the top 10 falls in love with his measurables he will go. A great deal of time we are to close to the situation. I said TJ would go with in the first 3 rounds and he did. There was a lot of chatter about him not being drafted. IMO he has a better feel for the game than R.K just did not come out as highly rated.
Who said TJ wouldn't get drafted? I don't remember ever seeing or hearing that.

A'Shawn isn't going top 10. He may go top 20 if he shows out the last few games (like last night) and at the combine.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Who said TJ wouldn't get drafted? I don't remember ever seeing or hearing that.

A'Shawn isn't going top 10. He may go top 20 if he shows out the last few games (like last night) and at the combine.
If the search function works I can find you several posts of people saying he was making a mistake and best case was 5th round or not at all.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Re: How Many Players Can Alabama Sign

All of the players you mentioned are in play. Cavin Ridley (Calvin's brother) and the WR who was committed to FSU (can't recall his name) are 2 WR's to keep your eye on along with Robertson. Devin White at RB is a big target at RB also.
Just looking at the crystal ball predictions it appears that Lyndell Wilson is close to a barn lock. The others do seem like prospects we could certainly end up with . Although for the time being they have Simmons trending towrds UGA.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Just looking at the crystal ball predictions it appears that Lyndell Wilson is close to a barn lock. The others do seem like prospects we could certainly end up with . Although for the time being they have Simmons trending towrds UGA.
Mack has 80% predictions in favor of Alabama.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.

Just looking at the crystal ball predictions it appears that Lyndell Wilson is close to a barn lock.
The Barn quit recruiting Wilson months ago because he "is not a good fit" for them. Translation: They have no shot at him so they stopped recruiting him. :)

If Wilson does not sign with Alabama I'll be very surprised.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

The Barn quit recruiting Wilson months ago because he "is not a good fit" for them. Translation: They have no shot at him so they stopped recruiting him. :)

Thanks for the update that sounds great. I did not realize they had stopped recruiting him.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I will be too but FLA is making a strong impression and push for Mack. Still see him inking with us.

BamasTide

1st Team
Mar 30, 2009
Decatur, AL
Here are 9 juniors (again, presumably on scholarship) that could possibly leave early (not saying they all should or will, but ones that could):

Ryan Anderson
Tim Williams
Dalvin Tomlinson
Reuben Foster
Derrick Henry
O.J. Howard
Eddie Jackson
Jonathan Allen
A'Shawn Robinson

off of this list Allen, Robinson, and Henry are done. Williams and Jackson possible. Howard might declare for the draft. The others are unlikely to declare for the NFL draft.

I'd say we ink 23 to 25 guys this time around.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.