Happy "Back To The Future Day"!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I love how USA today and Pepsi (Pepsi perfect) changed their profile pics to honor the movie. USA today is doing a mock newspaper tomorrow...like the movie. Even Calvin Klein posted a video tribute to it.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
One of my friends posted this last night: "Back to the Future was sort of correct; the Cubs were, in fact, part of a sweep."
Just brutal...and hilarious! :biggrin2:
Because Marty went back in time and changed things, it changed who won the World Series. The changes that he did made Hell freeze over and now the Mets are going to win.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
One of my friends posted this last night: "Back to the Future was sort of correct; the Cubs were, in fact, part of a sweep."
Just brutal...and hilarious! :biggrin2:
It's not hilarious to me. :frown:

First, it was OSU, now it's the Mets. Feel like I should be wearing an athletic cup when watching my favorite teams go for a championships.

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
It's not hilarious to me. :frown:

First, it was OSU, now it's the Mets. Feel like I should be wearing an athletic cup when watching my favorite teams go for a championships.
I agree w/ you, CT, in that the Cubs are a team I really like. Alas...
But I still chuckled a while at my friend's post.

Related aside to all: To me, a late Spring/early Summer afternoon game at Wrigley is as fun a baseball outing as there is. (Although I almost froze in late April up there...~45 degrees on a beautiful, sunny day, with a 20-mph wind whipping off the lake. I was severely under-prepared in terms of cold-weather gear!)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.