Altee Tenpenny has died in an auto accident

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Re: Altee Tenpenny In Trouble Again

Regardless of his issues off the field, sounds like Altee was well liked by his peers. What a tragedy for such a young man. Prayers to his family & friends.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Re: Alltee Tenpenny reportedly dies in car wreck

Tragic...

Prayers going up for AT's family and friends, and for the repose of his soul...

Wow...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Was he in trouble here or did he leave on his own terms? Sorry to ask this, but I was wondering about it before he was killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CraigMack

1st Team
Jul 13, 2000
Chelsea, AL

Always liked Tenpenny as a player. I always expected him to breakout and be a great player whether it was UA, UNLV or at Nicholls. Had a ton of potential and it's very sad to see something like this happen.

I was always pulling for the young man. Sad

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I just hope that was really an "accident." He had just about bottomed out...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

This is crazy...any more details about the crash?

HSV256

1st Team
Sep 7, 2006
Huntsville, AlaBAMA

This is so tragic.

I can't help but think about Coach Saban's "where do you want these kids to be" speech after the Johnathan Taylor transfer.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Re: Altee Tenpenny In Trouble Again (update: has passed away in car accident)

You guys. Go back and read my posting history to verify this; I was the biggest Altee Tenpenny fan on this board, and I was upset when I found out he was transferring. This breaks my heart to hear. My thoughts and prayers are heavy for the family, I'm really at a loss for words and it comes as a complete shock. Life man.. It's so fragile

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

This is sad on so many fronts. Thoughts and prayers to his family, and to the friends he still had at Bama.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Re: Altee Tenpenny In Trouble Again (update: has passed away in car accident)

Without knowing the nature of what really happened, all I can say are my thoughts are with his family and friends.

I always liked Tenpenny as a player, and I was very saddened to hear of his passing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama

Saw this just now on AL.com:

Former Alabama running back Altee Tenpenny was killed in a one-car wreck Tuesday evening, according to Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Tenpenny, 20, was driving through Mississippi on Mississippi Highway 1 when he collided with a highway sign at approximately 5 p.m. just outside Glen Allan. The collision sent the vehicle airborne and it started rolling once it landed back on the ground, according to Corporal Tony Dunn of the Mississippi Highway Patrol Department of Public Affairs. The vehicle collided with a utility pole and Tenpenny was ejected from the vehicle.
Emergency personnel rushed Tenpenny to Delta Regional Medical Center in Greenville, Miss. where he passed away from injuries sustained in the one-car crash. He was the only person injured in the wreck.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.