Link: Have you talked to your kids about undefeated Iowa?

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Father reminds me of Jim Gaffigan.

I honestly did not know Iowa was undefeated and quite frankly, I didn't know they had a football program. Iowa Football, is that some kind of witness protection or something?

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
Father reminds me of Jim Gaffigan.

I honestly did not know Iowa was undefeated and quite frankly, I didn't know they had a football program. Iowa Football, is that some kind of witness protection or something?
you know, i had a great response setup full of info about how they held their own against us not too long ago. i remember being worried about it beforehand (they had a pretty good quarterback) and it really came down to the wire. then i stopped and thought about it. unfortunately, that was iowa state, not iowa. guess i didn't realize they had a football program, either. ;)

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwSP_yPa0w

A lot of important questions asked in this video, but perhaps the most important one is left unanswered. Why is the father wearing Alabama stuff while the kids are covered in Auburn gear? Thought you guys might get a kick out of this one. :biggrin:
Oh yes, thank you for the post. In my lifetime I have never seen a Top 10 Iowa and Clemson at the same time (that I can remember). I have been following the scores all season, expecting to see Iowa become Clemson .....opps, sorry Dabo, er ..... to see Iowa become Iowa and they just keep winning. Wait a second ..... I just saw a UFO land in the woods, gotta go check this out .....

Everyone in their division seem to be down this year, so I guess they will win it by default.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not to worry; if they make it to the B1G championship game tOSU will beat them handily, not 59-0 but by at least 2-3 touchdowns.
Agreed - Iowa has a solid defense but no offense. When they play the winner of the East, they will lose by 14+ points.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Both my parents were born and raised in Cherokee County Ala. Moved to Ga after they married. I grew up a Bama fan and raised my son the same way. He once said he won't marry someone who is not a Bama fan. None of this house divided stuff. RTR

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Both my parents were born and raised in Cherokee County Ala. Moved to Ga after they married. I grew up a Bama fan and raised my son the same way. He once said he won't marry someone who is not a Bama fan. None of this house divided stuff. RTR
As it should be! With all these changes to marriage, there should be a law against marrying between rivalries.

WiliestBuckeye

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
"That's complicated, I don't think anyone in the SEC is going to understand this, expect for Vanderbilt." You have to admit that was hilarious lol

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Went to a game in Iowa City over ten years ago which included hanging around downtown IC for a while before the game. Hawkeyes won, beating Illinois. Early October, good weather . . . A good experience in the Big 10 before it became math challenged.

It would be hilarious to see them somehow knock off tOSU in the Big10+4 championship. Not likely, but hilarious. :)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.