Game Thread: Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Vols...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAgirl

Scout Team
Jan 17, 2007
Birmingham, AL
Roll Tide from Richard Mullaney country in California! (I live about 20 min away from his hometown). Hoping the offense gets on track and puts lots of points on the board to break the Viles' will. We know our defense will step up! I know there's a lot of heavy hearts in that locker room over Altee. Let's just keep on rolling toward the goal.

jef0071

Suspended
Dec 19, 2005
Hewitt, Texas, United States
I'm concerned about my satellite (DirecTv)going out today during the game, does cbs have a website similar to espn where you can view the game on line. Lots of rain here in Hewitt, Texas. Thanks in advance and Roll Tide!!!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
bad start to my day. got a flat tire while biking and had no spare tube so I had to walk back 5 miles.

Sorry to hear it, brother...

Mind you, that'll teach ya to engage in healthy, athletic endeavors on a Saturday morning... :wink:

Look at the bright side, tho...

You figure the day can only get better from here...

Reminds me of the time a friend set me up w this little hunnee, who had the same beer in her hand at midnight as my friend had handed her when she arrived at the party, whereas I had thrown down more than my share over the course of the evening...

Next morning, w my head poundin', I said to my friend "Yanno, that gurl may have had the right idea nursing that one beer the whole evening. I mean, I feel like hell today, whereas I bet she felt great this morning."

To which my friend replied, "Yeah but son, that's the best she's gonna feel all day..."

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Man, what do you mean "no spare tube?" I would never do that. I've had to make too many roadside repairs...
I know. It was dumb to not have the spare. One more thing I have to do tomorrow. It was my own fault. I went to a sketchy area where I knew that could happen. I will get me a couple of tires tomorrow, but today I will enjoy some Bama football.

Roll Tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.