Game Thread: Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Vols...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Roll Tide! I will be biking 30+ miles tomorrow morning to prep for my 30+ mile bike race next Saturday. After my ride I will be enjoying some football!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Roll Tide! I will be biking 30+ miles tomorrow morning to prep for my 30+ mile bike race next Saturday. After my ride I will be enjoying some football!
Awesome man! I used to have a ritual of running ten miles on Bama-UT Saturday. My goal is to get back to that. An injury last summer is preventing it at this moment. I repeat, "At this moment".
Enjoy the ride. RTR! sip

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Awesome man! I used to have a ritual of running ten miles on Bama-UT Saturday. My goal is to get back to that. An injury last summer is preventing it at this moment. I repeat, "At this moment".
Enjoy the ride. RTR! sip
I plan on enjoying it. I have dropped 15 pounds since I started back with this biking. You get healed Sip and get back out there and Roll Tide!

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Flag is about to be put out. Gotta give the ACT this morning then I will be settling in for a good afternoon of bama whipping the vols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Soccer at 9:30, then nothing to do but grill food all day, and watch BAMA beat the brakes off the lil smokies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
Lots to watch and cheer for today: the Hogs vs. the Barn, and aTm vs. OM, in addition to the Good Guys vs. the Viles.

Have a great day of football, folks. RTR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.