Game Thread: Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Vols...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Spending the weekend at friends house. But since we have known each other since attending The Basic School in 1978, he is well aware of my desire to not miss any Tide games. Golf on Saturday morning and Bama/Tenn. in the afternoon. Great to have good friends! RTR!

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Tuesday, my boss was standing there looking at the schedule and asked me what time the Tide plays on Saturday. I said 2:30 and didn't think anything about it. Later I walked by the schedule and he put me off at 2pm. Pretty cool especially since he is an Ole Miss fan.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Almost everyone in my town is a Tennessee fan. Bama fans are sprinkled here and there. We need a beat down. A close game won't do. You have to break these people's will on an annual basis and tomorrow is the day.

ROLL TIDE!!! BEAT THE HELL OUT OF TENNESSEE!!!

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Almost everyone in my town is a Tennessee fan. Bama fans are sprinkled here and there. We need a beat down. A close game won't do. You have to break these people's will on an annual basis and tomorrow is the day.

ROLL TIDE!!! BEAT THE HELL OUT OF TENNESSEE!!!
I'm practically surrounded as well.

I hope we start fast, that's always a good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.