A&M/Ole Miss game thread

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
I like Kevin Sumlin as a person but he may be the most over-rated and over paid coach in the history of college football. This guy get's paid $5.5 million per year and has never won ANYTHING. Anyone else agree?

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I like Kevin Sumlin as a person but he may be the most over-rated and over paid coach in the history of college football. This guy get's paid $5.5 million per year and has never won ANYTHING. Anyone else agree?
He owes about $4.5 million of it to Johnny Football...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I kind of agree but aTm paid to keep Sumlin there. He was linked to several other jobs (Texas, USC, etc) so I guess it was worth it to aTm. If aTm didn't pay up Sumlin would be making that money somewhere else..

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Ole Miss looks like to me they got things turned around. Right now I think they win out.
Did you watch the game? TAMU played the worst game I have seen by a SEC team all year. Allen was terrible and I believe he was playing very hurt....at least I hope he was injured based on his play. You may be correct but I bet they lose at least one more. Regardless our boys have some winning to do for any of this to matter.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Ole Miss looks like to me they got things turned around. Right now I think they win out.
You could be right, but they have games left against teams that have not given up on their seasons. Auburn looks like it got its offense back on track, then they have Arkansas, then a bye before LSU.

You guys are going to have to pull for Auburn next week. How's that gonna taste?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
You could be right, but they have games left against teams that have not given up on their seasons. Auburn looks like it got its offense back on track, then they have Arkansas, then a bye before LSU.

You guys are going to have to pull for Auburn next week. How's that gonna taste?
I'm confident Ole Miss will not beat LSU, Arkansas and Miss. State...

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007

This is Ole Miss we're talking about. Inconsistency is her middle name.

Ole Miss is top-heavy on talent but thin. And the team has a long, proud history of being up for one game and down for another. I guess they lose 1, maybe 2, more this year.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Did you watch the game? TAMU played the worst game I have seen by a SEC team all year. Allen was terrible and I believe he was playing very hurt....at least I hope he was injured based on his play. You may be correct but I bet they lose at least one more. Regardless our boys have some winning to do for any of this to matter.

Yeah, Ole Miss didn't look that good; Aggie looked that bad.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Assuming that was the A&M OC ESPN kept showing on the sideline, it looked like he was looking at his little play card like "won't work, won't work, losses 5 yards, losses 5 yards, won't work, won't work...."

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
No way. aTm looked like a PAC whatever team that got lost and ended up,in the wrong stadium.
Ole Miss will lose at least two more. Highly probable they lose at the barn next week.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
No way. aTm looked like a PAC whatever team that got lost and ended up,in the wrong stadium.
Ole Miss will lose at least two more. Highly probable they lose at the barn next week.
I don't know about losing to the Barn. That Auburn defense is a hot mess right now. We have to pray Hugh "Mater" Freeze pulls a Memphis next week.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Ole Miss looked impressive to me.
I think it was combination of Ole Miss having to "pull it together" after a humiliating loss to Memphis and A&M and Kyle Allen losing complete confidence in everything they do offensively after being whipped by Bama.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
A&M looked more bad than Ole Miss looked good. Their offense is a mess. They should have changed QB's much earlier than they did. He may be the future but he didn't have it last night. If the offense gives them anything they win that game last night. I was ticked because it effected us, I know how their fans felt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.